There are only two things that you can’t get instant gratification on anymore, well maybe more than two but you get my point. We are used to wanting something, and getting it immediately so something that takes patience and longer than ten minutes is an alarming challenge! Could you guess those two big things for women?
Losing weight and growing out your hair, two things that most women want! Well the wait for my hair has finally proven successful and I feel like it can be classified as “not short” anymore. Owe this to eating enough protein, not washing or heat styling too much, and good head massages to stimulate the scalp…oh, and just good ole’ fashion time.
I recently went in for a trim to keep the healthy hair growing, and also wanted a fun update for the summery months but didn’t know the answer so the Pinterest research began! After properly looking at colors and ideas, I found balayge hair inspiration and decided it was a must for summer!
- Balayage literally means “to sweep” in French. It’s a less intense version of ombre and is a technique where your stylist paints the color through your hair! How fun! No pattern at all.
- Balayge hair coloring is the best for someone like me who is really bad about hair upkeep. I’m horrible and will wait months and months before going back to the salon. If you want something fun and summery but aren’t willing to keep up with it. Balayge is the perfect answer!
- Balayge is laid back and can grow out and not look bad! Unlike highlights, it doesn’t ever look tacky if it hasn’t been done in awhile.
- Adds dimension to your hair. One tone hair can be boring and adding different colors can really liven your hair game up!
- This technique provides a more sun kissed natural feel and there are no stripy highlights to retouch every few weeks.