When Fall arrives, so does the pumpkin, cinnamon, and apple pie candles. Candles automatically make a house more cozy, warm, and delicious.
But beware, most candles let off toxins into your house! You are unfortunately spending money on something harmful to breathe in, leaving poison in your lungs. Most candles that people have are made with paraffin.The paraffin in candles is damaging, it lets off at least 7 known toxic properties, 2 being carcinogenic. If that doesn’t phase you, paraffin lets off the same toxins as diesel fuel!
After reading more information on Beeswax candles I was convinced to find some new candles that smelled delicious and wouldn’t fill the house with toxins. Your home should be a safe place, not filled with damaging poisonous air. You inhale enough toxins walking outside in your environment without choosing to breathe in diesel fuel toxins when you return home after a long day. Choose to keep your home as clean and fresh as possible!
Beeswax candles help allergies, reduce asthma effects, and let off negative ions to combat positive ions that are harmful. Make the swap between paraffin candles and choose beeswax!
Cozy Beeswax Alternative Candles:
The Spice Collection has some great options for Fall! Nutmeg, and Cinnamon Leaf…mmm.
The Apple Cinnamon candle is delicious and fills your house with coziness. Plus, they have a Cappuccino candle, yum!
Big Dipper Wax Works
Pumpkin shaped candles. Too cute!