Water makes up about 60% of our bodies. Needless to say, it’s very important for us to consume good ole’ fashion water. Not just a glass, but 3 liters people! Many people have cured digestive problems, migraines, cholesterol and many other health problems simply by drinking more water. Your body literally needs copious amounts of water to function properly. Do not deprive your body or it will react in a way that you won’t like! Think: wrinkles, acne, migraine, weight gain…
- Regulates your body temperature
- Flushes toxins out of your body
- Serves as a vital nutrient to every single cell in your body
- Absorbs shock to protect your brain and spinal cord
- Boosts your immune system
Not only for our health, but for vain purposes too. Check out this women who looks about 10 years younger after drinking the “recommended” amount of water for 4 weeks. It really shows huh?
3 other slightly vain but equally convincing reasons to convince you:
- Greatly helps in weight loss
- Cleanses your skin to be clear and glowy
- Best and cheapest anti aging treatment
My Personal Results::
I took the challenge and have been sure to drink 3 liters a day. My results weren’t quite as drastic because I am typically pretty good about drinking water but my habit of drinking of water is sporadic. Taking this challenge made sure that I got enough water each day, rather than overly watering my body one day and depleting it the next. My skin also looks clearer and feels softer after the full month. Also, it really does help push away random food cravings. You’re not hungry, you’re thirsty!! Almost every single time. I would recommend buying a 1 liter water bottle to fill up 3 times a day.
The best times to drink water:
- 1 cup before bed to avoid stroke/heart attack
- 1 cup when you awaken to activate internal organs
- 1 cup 30 minutes before every meal to help digestion
So who’s with me? Take the challenge to drink 3 liters of water a day to stay hydrated, healthy, and beautiful! Then, let me know your results!!