Shiny delicate rings have been haunting my dreams in a sparkly splendor. They have been everywhere and I had no idea how to choose which one to make my own! No one should fret as much as I did over these beautiful teeny tiny rings…
After pouring over fashion websites, trusty blogs, and favorite brands I have completed the search and compiled them in a helpful list(both pricey and cheapey)in hopes to save you some unnecessary concern and time.
- Stella & Dot Stackables: $41.95
- Kate Spade Bow Ring: $48
- Gorjana ‘Carina’ Stackable Midi Rings: $35
- James Avery Amor Stacked Ring: $47
- Emily Armenta Diamond Stack Ring : $960
- Nikki Montoya 14K Solid Yellow Gold Hammered Ring: $80
- Katherine Bentley Sapphire Eternity Snake Ring: $750
- Bones and Feathers Petite Ring: $27
- Loren Stewart 5 Diamond Baby Band Ring: $250
- Freida Rothman the “Standard” Classic Rings: $275
- Jennifer Meyer Emerald and Gold Thin Ring: $175
- Pandora Heart Silver Ring: $45
I’m currently too obsessed with these slender delicate rings. They add just the right amount of dazzle! Adoring both the normal rings or midi rings. There is nothing prettier than understated beautiful jewelery.
Adorn your hand with any of those! You talk with your hands all day so they might as well Sparkle !
The winner for me was Freida Rothman!
To be stacked, or not to be? Depends on the mood!
If you’re anywhere in the OKC area, R Meyers will be having a trunk show with Freida Rothman’s gorgeous jewelry collection. July 17-19.